• Maximum Rated Capacity: 6,500 lbs. (28.9 kN)
• Average Breaking Strength: 26,000 lbs. (115.6 kN)
• Use Rope Stand 644 (15316), sold separately
• Double-Braided Composite Rope for High Force Cable Pullers - 3/4" x 300' (19.1 mm x 91 m) for the 6001 Puller
Greenlee 35098 Features:
• Custom-made to Greenlee specifications to provide 4:1 Safety Factor required for cable pulling.
• Double-braided inner core with an extra double-braided outer jacket for added strength and less stretch; white with green tracer.
• Rot and mildew resistant.
• Factory spliced eyes at both ends.
• Lowest stretch.
• Select a rope with a maximum rated capacity that meets or exceeds the cable puller's maximum pulling force.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.