• Overall Length: 9-3/8"
Greenlee 0151-09SD Description:
• High leverage pliers design and diamond-serrated jaws for optimum cutting and gripping performance.
• Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength.
• Precision-machined and induction-hardened blades strengthen cutters and provide consistent performance.
• Effectively cuts hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws, and nails.
• Through-hardened steel for longer life.
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications.
• Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action.
• Stripping hole allows for easy and convenient wire stripping of #12 AWG wire.
• Dipped Grip: Double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance.
• Handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags.
Note: This is not an insulated tool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.