• Overall Length: 9-3/8"
Greenlee 0151-09SD Features:
• High leverage pliers design and diamond-serrated jaws for optimum cutting and gripping performance.
• Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength.
• Precision-machined and induction-hardened blades strengthen cutters and provide consistent performance.
• Effectively cuts hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws, and nails.
• Through-hardened steel for longer life.
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications.
• Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action.
• Stripping hole allows for easy and convenient wire stripping of #12 AWG wire.
• Molded Grip: Custom grip allows area for user identification.
• Slip-proof, ergonomic molded grips for increased comfort and reduced user fatigue.
• Wider grip design provides larger load bearing area.
• Location of handle ridge allows for users to 'choke up' for greater control.
Note: This is not an insulated tool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.