• Material Thickness: Deburrs up to 10 gauge
• Material Type: Mild and stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum
• Shank: Minimum chuck size 3/8"
• Cutter Size: 13/16" Diameter
• Operation: Run tool clockwise to deburr, counterclockwise to clear chips.
Greenlee 11170 Features:
• Cleans burrs from both sides of the hole in seconds, saving time and labor.
• Works with any hole size or shape 3/4" or larger.
• Use with existing drills, battery or electric-powered.
• Ensures safety, less chance of personnel or equipment being cut on sharp edges.
• Replacement cutter blade also available in packs of 3 (11180, sold separately)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.