• Capacity for Steel Toothed Blade: up to 7/8" (22.2 mm) plywood, wood, acoustical tile and ceiling tile.
• Capacity for Carbide Grit Blade: up to 7/8" (22.2 mm) drywall, plywood, wood, acoustical tile, ceiling tile, plaster and stucco.
Greenlee 35725 Features:
• Industry's only interchangeable replacement blades.
• Strong durable back plate.
• Available in two styles - steel tooth and carbide grit.
• Made and designed in USA by Greenlee.
• Use with a power drill to cut large diameter holes for recessed lighting fixtures.
• Saws use Greenlee Arbor 37156, purchased separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.