• (1) Hole Saw Arbor
• The best arbor in the industry ensures a solid connection without any gaps or wobbling
• Arbors include replaceable, high-speed steel pilot drill
• Pilot drills have unique split-point tip design
• Use with Greenlee bimetal hole saws, recessed light holesaws and carbide-grit hole saws (carbide-tipped pilot drill sold separately)
• Can be used with Greenlee #901 or #904 bit extensions
• Material: High Speed Steel Pilot Drill Bit
• Minimum Chuck Size: 1/2"
• Shank Diameter: 7/16"
• Type: Hex Shank
• Height: 2.1"
• Length: 5.9"
• Width: 2.1"
Greenlee® Hole saw arbor has high-speed pilot drill bit that is made of steel for durability. Pilot drill bit has a unique split-point tip design. It has a hex shank size of 7/16 Inch diameter that comes with three flats and 1/2-Inch chuck. Arbor is ideal for 1-1/4 - 6 Inch hole saws. It offers a solid connection without any gaps or wobbling. Arbor is an ideal choice for Greenlee® bimetal hole saws, recessed light hole saws and carbide grit hole saws. It can be used with Greenlee® bit extensions of size 901 or 904.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.