- Glo Stix are made from luminescent fiberglass for better visibility in dark locations.
- The 3/16" diameter Glo Stix are more flexible (4-1/4" minimum bend radius) for reaching shorter unsupported distances and use around corners.
- The 5/32" Glo Stix are the most flexible (3-1/2" minimum bend radius) and are best for working around corners, in walls, etc.
- Clear non-metallic storage tubes keep the Glo Stix “charged”.
- Sturdy steel threaded connectors allow interchangeability of different size Fish Stix and Glo Stix (The 540-6 is a single stick with a fixed bullet nose on both ends.)
- 200 lbs. maximum pulling strength.
- Optional whisk nose tip available for fishing over obstacles, guiding extended Stix sideways by rolling, and providing a tip that can be snagged from the opposite direction with another Fish Stix or Glo Stix (using the hook nose)
- Overall Length: 6' (1.8m)
- Number of sections: 1
- Section length: 6' (1.8m)
- Diameter: 5/32"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.