• New breakthrough hydraulic pump design results in an extremely compact battery-powered crimping tool with capacity to 250 kcmil (mcm) copper color-coded connectors. Also crimps 5/8 and 840 service entrance connectors.
• Slim profile and light weight provide for one-hand operation.
• Can complete approximately 200 crimps per battery charge with 4/0 copper connectors.
• Ram automatically retracts to signal that crimp is complete.
• Ram can be retracted in mid-cycle to adjust connector.
• Flip-open crimping head rotates 360°.
• UL and cUL Classified with Anderson, Blackburn, Burndy, ILSCO, Panduit, Penn-Union, and Thomas & Betts copper color-coded code connectors.
• State of the art 18V lithium ion battery power reduces cycle time and provides 70% more cycles per charge. The pistol grip style tools utilize a 3.0 amp hour battery while the in line tools have a 1.5 amp hour battery.
• Crimping Die Style: 4 Ton
• Crimping Force: 7,900 lbs. (35 kN)
• Length: 13-1-4” (337 mm)
• Width: 2-7/8 (73 mm)
• Depth: 4-1/2” (114 mm)
• Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.