• Bit Diameter: 3/8" (9.5 mm)
• Shaft Length: 54" (1828.8 mm)
• Shaft Diameter: 3/16" (4.8 mm)
Greenlee 06-03-54A Features:
• For aggressive chip removal in many types of woods.
• Screw point for easy starting and pulling through wood.
• With screw point removed, this bit can be ground to function like a standard combination bit.
• Proven in the field to deliver accurate and professional results in many applications.
• Bits range from 3/16" to 1" (4.8 to 25.4 mm) in diameter and in shaft length from 12" to 72" (304.8 to 1828.8 mm).
• The D'VersiBIT System makes it possible to easily accomplish even complex installations.
• This patented system attaches a quality drill bit to a long flexible spring steel shaft.
• When used with the Placement Tool, this flexibility makes it possible to easily manipulate the bit within walls.
• After drilling, attach a D'VersiGRIP to the hole in the drill and pull wire or cable back through the wall.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.