• Width: 3/16" (4.7 mm)
• Length: 150' (45.7 m)
• Capacity: 400 lbs. (1.7 kN) maximum design strength
Greenlee 542-150 Features:
• 12" (305 mm) case has high-impact nylon, one-piece handle for maximum
durability, long life, and easy, comfortable use.
• Non-conductive fiberglass tape with low friction coating.
• Has unique non-coiling properties that enable it to fish in large and small conduit equally well, even with wire or cable in place.
• Exclusive, unique, lightweight reel for easy positive feed out and rewind.
• Excellent for installation of telecommunications and data communication cables in overhead plenums, above suspended ceilings and under floors.
• Fiberglass fish tape is the fastest manual fish tape available. It is intended for fishing only. Rope or line is recommended for pulling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.