• Pendant on a 15 foot (4.572 m) cord allows the operator freedom to operate the pump remotely.
• Pump automatically stops at 10,000 psi (700 bar) to alert operator that the cycle is complete.
• Operates on 120V, 15 amp circuit.
• Advance and Hold function.
• Length: •9.6"
• Width: •6.3"
• Height: •13.8"
• Motor: 3/4HP Heavy Duty
• Reservoir Capacity: 3.2 qt (3 l)
The new Greenlee 990 hydraulic pump was developed specifically for use with remote hydraulic cutting and crimping tools that require 10,000 psi (700 bar). At 32 pounds (14.7 kg), the pump is easy to move from job to job yet it has plenty of oil to operate remote hydraulic tools. The 990 is operated from a pendant that gives the operator full control to advance and retract the tool as needed. The pendant cord on the 990 pendant is 15 feet (4.572 m) long permitting the operator to hold and steady the tool with one hand while operating the pump with the other hand. Also, it is long enough so the operator can set up an operation and then move away if necessary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.