• Temperature Range: Remains stable over a wide range of temperatures, 20° F to 190° F (-6° C to 88° C)
• Polymer base with no silicon additives.
• Average coefficient of friction (IEEE, 375-2 test procedure), .27 in PVC and .29 in EMT.
• Three-year shelf life with no deterioration in lubricant.
Greenlee CLR-1 Features:
• Clear Lube Pulling Lubricant - 1 Gallon (3.79 l)
• Designed for use within electrical or datacom cable pulls.
• Clear and colorless for quick, easy clean-up.
• Excellent lubricity for fast pulls (.27-.29 COF).
• Environmentally safe, non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-corrosive.
• Easy to apply either by hand, brush or pump.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.