- (1) Crimping/Stripping Tool
- Up-front cutter for snipping hard-to-reach wires.
- Narrow nose for getting into tight boxes.
- Wire looping holes in jaw.
- Screw cutting stations are collapsed around the pivot – 20% less force is required.
- Machined stripping stations with a positive stop provide precise stripping diameters.
- Long, curved cutter blades reduce force required by 25% and can cut NM in single cut.
- Smooth, rounded pivot bolt won’t catch in tool pouch or on other tools.
- Comfortable, c(more...)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.