With its inductive signal detection, the TEMPO Communications Tracker II can be used on active or dead systems. Now you can trace the path and determine the depth of buried wires, cables, and metallic pipes or conduit and find the ends of a cut cable without having to deactivate the systems.
Tempo 501 Specifications:
• Power Requirements: Transmitter - (8) AA batteries; Receiver - (1) 9V battery
• Battery Life: Transmitter - 30 hours nominal; Receiver - 10 hours nominal
• Transmitter Frequency: 447.5 kHz
• Transmitter Power: 40Vp-p (140mW) maximum
• Voltage Protection: 240 VAC/500 VDC
• Automatic Shut Off: 90 min. Transmitter and Receiver
• Construction: Transmitter/Receiver - powder coated aluminum; Case - vacuum formed polyethylene
• Dimensions: Transmitter - 4.25" x 3" x 3.25"; Receiver - 32" x 2.75" x 4"; Case - 33.5" x 8.25" x 3.75"
• Weight: 6.7 lbs. (complete kit)
Tempo 501 Features:
• Traces the path and determines the depth of wires and metallic pipes on active or dead systems without having to deactivate the system.
• Lightweight receiver provides audible and visual indications of signal strength.
• Transmitter output and receiver sensitivity are fully adjustable for maximum accuracy.
• Transmitter offers three methods of connection: direct, inductive coupler and inductive antenna.
• Includes transmitter assembly, receiver assembly, inductive coupler (clamp), built-in inductive antenna, two 8' test leads (2.4 m) with heavy-duty alligator clips and durable polyethylene case.
• High frequency transmitter provides range up to 4,000' (1,219 m) and depths up to 7' (2 m).
• Receiver is 32" long (813 mm).
• Battery operated (eight AA and one 9V battery is included).
• Molded carrying case included.
• 1-year limited warranty.