• Capacity: 2-1/2" (63.4 mm) and wider studs;
• 20 gauge (0.9 mm) steel studs
Greenlee 710 Features:
• 1-11/32" Diameter Stud Punch.
• Punch up through 20 gauge (0.9 mm) steel studs in one stroke.
• Aluminum head provides strength with minimum weight, reducing operator fatigue.
• Contoured handle design gives better operator leverage and makes it possible to punch in tight places.
• Self-stripping design eliminates punch hang-ups.
• Automatically centers holes on standard studs.
• Conversion kit available to upgrade early models from 24 gauge to 20 gauge maximum capacity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.