• Hole Size: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm)
• Punch Unit Consists of:
• Punch: 1816AV
• Die: 1815AV
• Draw Stud: 249AVBB
• Capacity - Mild steel up through 10 gauge (3.5 mm).
• Application - Punch mild steel, aluminum, fiberglass and plastic.
• Operation - Operate with battery-powered, hydraulic, ratchet or manual drivers. When used with battery-powered, hydraulic or ratchet drivers buy the punch and die only; the draw stud is part of the driver kit.
• Hole Sizes
• Conduit Sizes – Hole size is outside diameter of US conduit sizes.
• Example: 1/2" conduit size punch actually makes a 7/8" hole.
• Pg Sizes - European standard pipe sizes.
• ISO Sizes - International Standards Organization pipe sizes.
Greenlee 730BB-1-3/4 Features:
• Round Standard Metal Punch Units are complete units consisting of punch, die and draw stud.
• Use with battery-powered, hydraulic, ratchet or manual drivers.
• Properly assembled through pilot holes, they will make clean, fast and accurate holes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.