• 3 in 1 program settings for crimping, cutting, and punching functions.
• Real-time crimp force monitoring with numeric digital display featuring Intelli-CRIMP™ technology.
• Audible and visual fault alert.
• Real-time work history with downloadable PDF application.
• The EHP700L11 weighs a mere 14.1 pounds.
• Padded shoulder strap included for ease of transport.
• Operates in any orientation.
• On-board as well as corded remote activation switches.
• The EHP700L11 operates from a single 18V battery with on-board storage for second battery.
• Pump provides real time charge status on both active and stored batteries.
• 18V lithium ion (Li-ion) battery provides 70% more cycles per charge.
• Connections are UL and cUL classified for copper and aluminum, when used with Greenlee tools on 7 brands of color-coded lugs and splices.
• Most competitive tools are UL approved with only one connector brand.
• Operating pressure: 10,000 PSI (700 bar)
• Oil volum(more...)