• SYNCRO die design - the new synchronized die design (SYNCRO) eliminates crimping errors from mismatched dies
• Laser-cut dies - More dimensionally accurate than stamped dies
• Patented gear - Minimizes potential for tooth breakage, improving tool durability
• Modified handle design - new slip guards for easy handling and control
• Simple design - Fewer screws improves reliability
• 50% reduced set up time when changing dies
• Rotate dies using one hand
• Color-coded, laser-cut, hexagonal rotating dies that prevent inaccurate crimps
• Small, light weight, easy to handle
• Synchronized die rotation for effortless die changing
• Easy to get into tight locations
• Application: For Smaller Copper Connectors
• Crimping Capacity: 8 AWG - 1/0 AWG Copper
• Overall Length: 15-3/4" ( 400.05mm)
• Type: K Series
• Weight: 2.750 LB (1.247 KG)
• Width: Crimp Head : 3-1/8" ( 79.375mm)
• Width Head Open: Crimp Head : 3-5/8" ( 92.075MM)
• Standard :
- C/US UL Listed
- UL and cUL classified with Anderson, Blackburn, Burndy,ILSCO, Panduit, Thomas & Betts and Penn-Union copper connectors.
- The products listed above are registered trademarks of Anderson, Blackburn, FCI Burndy, ILSCO, Panduit, Penn-Union and Thomas & Betts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.